[owncloud-devel] 130 registrations to the conference ;-)

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:26:27 GMT 2015

On Wednesday 10 June 2015 11:20:02 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I'm lying in the subject, there are 129 registrations to the conference now.
> But last year we had 60 in July so 129 or 130, WHOA!
>
> This is awesome, isn't it? It is going to be a super event, rocking. Loads
> of fun. You haven't yet registered? DO SO NOW!
> https://conference.owncloud.org/conference/oCC2015/register
>
> Many of these visitors will probably mostly be there for Saturday and Sunday
> - the days we have talks. You didn't send something in? DO SO NOW!
> https://conference.owncloud.org/conference/oCC2015/proposal
>
> And I again urge you to book - hotels were hard to find last month and it
> won't get better. Let me know if the options on the website still have space
> available!
>
> See you there,

Our cool conference video (at over 5K views) probably helped get us so many
visitors: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvW_EoIoD1Y

And so have the video interviews we've released. 1 more to go, you can find
them in this playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtZe22ggl2YB0XQKhPvTr2lXEeypL6oNy

Enjoy and share!