[owncloud-devel] nightlies

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 13:34:23 GMT 2015

Hiya,

I wanted to test a nightly build of ownCloud 8.1 - looks like that's not what
I can find in the nightly build folder on the open build server...

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:ownCloud:community:nightly/openSUSE_13.2/

owncloud-7.0_20141225-1.25.noarch.rpm

-> that's a little old. If we don't actually offer nightly builds, I think we
should remove that repository. Or keep it updated...