[owncloud-devel] Submit your talk proposals pls!

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 08:31:34 GMT 2015

Hi all,

June 28 is the deadline to send in talk proposals for the ownCloud
Contributor Conference. Deadline, you say? Well, with already over 140
registrations, we're in need of some real conference pretense and real
conferences have deadlines for their CfP.

Besides, I want to announce the program on August 1st so yes, a deadline.

After registration, you can submit a talk here:
https://conference.owncloud.org/conference/oCC2015/proposal

If you want to know what we're looking for, check the CfP blog:
https://owncloud.org/blog/owncloud-contributor-conference-2015-call-for-papers/

Do so this week, please.

See you in Berlin,