[owncloud-devel] Project help / Project partners

Néstor Verde nestorverdepita at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:27:49 GMT 2015

Hello everybody,

first to all let me introduce myself. I am dev team leader at Barcelona
(Spain) in a software company and we have to work in a project using
Owncloud. We think always the best way to start a project is looking for
the best information, so this is the reason why we are here.

We need to create an Owncloud platform to share files inside an specific
repository (or server, or enviroment) outside Owncloud and we need to
customize the user client a little bit too. I don't know if anybody have
experiencie working in anything like that or could be interested in work
with us on it.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

N.

--