[owncloud-devel] Sabre and Apps

Klaus Herberth klaus at herberth.eu
Tue Jun 16 13:58:02 GMT 2015

Hey Lukas,

thank you for your quick response.

> Why do you clear the backends?

This prevents oc to authenticates against an other backend.

> I tried your code and it looks for me like your info.xml types need to look as following:
> <types>
> 	<authentication/>
> </types>

You are right. This was the solution. I used

```
<types>
   <type>authentication</type>
</types>
```

because this is the way it is documented in [1].

Can someone correct that?

Regards,
Klaus

[1] https://doc.owncloud.org/server/8.0/developer_manual/app/info.html