[owncloud-devel] Hungarian translation team membership

Gábor Véninger veninger.gabor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 14:11:13 GMT 2015

Hi,

I have tried to join to Hungarian translation team, but no one responds to
my request, it seems like I cannot get in contact with the coordinator
(nagytam).
I cannot even see too much activity on the language team.

How can I contribute my translations to the team, could anyone add me to
the team?
I have tried it twice, first I believed that something was wrong with mi
Transifex account, deleted it, recreated it on a different name, but still
cannot join to Hungarian team.
I am keep trying 5-6 weeks from now.
Maybe it would be a great idea to turn-on automatic approval of join to the
hungarian team.

Can someone from the development team turn-on this automatic approval,
so that I can add my translations to the project.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Gábor Véninger - [veninger.gabor at gmail.com