[owncloud-devel] Submit your talk proposals pls!

Jos Poortvliet jos at opensuse.org
Sun Jun 21 08:15:22 GMT 2015

If you can show it in 5 minutes, it is ok 😃

For a 15 minute demo - I think not everybody is so super interested, so
that would fit better in a separate tech talk/workshop in the afternoon so
ppl can choose to come and listen or participate.

And of course you can do both: a quick demo and then a workshop . I tried
to get it running on my laptop and failed (for now) so I think that that
makes total sense to have.

The big room demo is a bit though, we would have it set up on my laptop as,
with 5 min talks, we don't really have time to switch laptops between
speakers.

Just think about it or shoot me another mail or ping on Skype or irc if you
want more thoughts.

Thanks!

replying on phone. blame faulty text completion/correction for any rudeness!