[owncloud-devel] Project help / Project partners

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 12:55:14 GMT 2015

On Tuesday 16 June 2015 15:27:49 Néstor Verde wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> first to all let me introduce myself. I am dev team leader at Barcelona
> (Spain) in a software company and we have to work in a project using
> Owncloud. We think always the best way to start a project is looking for
> the best information, so this is the reason why we are here.
>
> We need to create an Owncloud platform to share files inside an specific
> repository (or server, or enviroment) outside Owncloud and we need to
> customize the user client a little bit too. I don't know if anybody have
> experiencie working in anything like that or could be interested in work
> with us on it.
>
> Thank you in advance for your replies.

Hey Nestor,

I'm not entirely clear on what you are trying to do, perhaps you can give
more details and an example of what this is useful for. In general - if it
makes sense for many ownCloud users and might be integrated in ownCloud
itself, that would be awesome and it's worth having a discussion about how
to do it the right way.