[owncloud-devel] talks - it is almost Sunday!!!

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:49:04 GMT 2015

2 notes about talks at the conf:
* if you are unsure if you can make it or if you can talk about the subject or
if you will be done with the project and so on - just shoot something in. I
can remove or change talks easily later on. But having to make changes in the
site to allow late submissions on the other hand is a major pita. Just add a
temporary proposal, no problem.
* I miss a lot of subjects still:
 * I see no Music app.
 * I see no Contacts.
 * No sharing.
 * No external storage.
 * No Calendar.
 * No mobile apps.
 *  No desktop client.
 *  And so on. Guys/girls - get on it. I should have at least 40 proposals by
now... It's a 5 minute talk, don't tell me that's so hard to fill!

Also - if you're worried about giving talks and all that, just tell me and I
can help. really. Worst case, if you know a subject that should be covered but
really don't want to or can't do the talk yourself, that is OK, shoot in a
proposal and note that you can't do it and I will find somebody else or do it
myself.

Hugs,
Jos