[owncloud-devel] ownCloud presentations

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 18:58:49 GMT 2015

Hi all,

If you want to present ownCloud at your company, university, at an event or a
meetup, here you can find some slides that hopefully get you started:

https://github.com/owncloud/promo/tree/master/Presentation%20materials

In the 'notes' section in the odp files you can find notes on what to say at
each slide.

Hope they are helpful to somebody!

Cheers,
Jos