[owncloud-devel] App Dev: Database not creating

Ben C owncloud at nosolutions.com
Wed Mar 4 15:59:15 GMT 2015

Hi all,

I'm the developer of ownNote
(https://apps.owncloud.com/content/show.php/ownNote+-+Notes+Application?content=168512).
I'm trying to add database support to the application but for some
reason it's ignoring the database.xml file and not creating the
database. I've done this before in the Shorten app with no issues, so
I'm a bit lost. Things I have tried (OC8):

1) Created the appinfo/database.xml file
2) Incremented the version in info.xml
3) Refresh, presented no indicator of DB update or maintenance mode
4) Created appinfo/version with the same new version as in info.xml
5) Refresh, presented no indicator of DB update or maintenance mode
6) Incremented the version in both appinfo/info.xml and appinfo/version
again
7) Refresh, presented no indicator of DB update or maintenance mode

Any thoughts on why it wouldn't be creating or prompting? No errors are
showing up in the logs.

Thanks,
Ben