[owncloud-devel] ownCloud rocks ;-)

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:22:18 GMT 2015

On Tuesday 03 March 2015 19:14:59 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> Hi all,

Talking about happy things - I assume most of you read
http://owncloud.org/news ??? There's educational and fun stuff there, like
http://raghunayyar.com/blog/2015/02/13/art-of-writing-quality-css.html
https://owncloud.org/blog/we-love-free-software/
https://statuscode.ch/2015/02/contributing-back-to-open-source

and so much more... Put it in your RSS reader. ownCloud news happens to be a
good RSS reader, by the way ;-)