[owncloud-devel] ownCloud rocks ;-)

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:22:24 GMT 2015

On Wednesday 04 March 2015 11:46:37 mark.ziegler at rakekniven.de wrote:
> Hello Jos,
>
> nice to hear about such a good feedback!
> Feels good :-)
>
> Hope all other project people read your message!

Feel free to share it to the forums! I am certain things like the list of
common upgrade issues your team did for ownCloud 8 made a BIG impact for many
thousands of users.

Note that I added links to that excellent resource in the announcement blog on
owncloud.org and also send the links out over social media. Just awesome,
really!