[owncloud-devel] Visibility of apps published in the "app store"

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Wed Mar 25 22:12:36 GMT 2015

Hi all,
I fail to understand why some apps in the "app store" are not offered for
activation in OC installations.
My specific issue is with the two "Shorty" apps, published in an updated
version some week ago. The apps are approved, claim to be compatible to the
owncloud version (OC8 here), but do not appear in the app section of owncloud.
Installing the apps manually works, but that cannot be an option for an app
store. Things worked before with the same apps (before meaning in prior OC
versions), so I assume there is something wrong with my implementation here.
But I fail to find out what it is...

Anyone got a hint for me?

Thanks,
Christian Reiner (arkascha)