[owncloud-devel] apps visibility

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Fri Mar 27 17:45:52 GMT 2015

OK, apparently my question shocked the system such that it went down and fell
into a beauty sleep for two days. Finally Danimo came to the rescue, thanks!

I really would like to publish an update, but I still have no clue why my apps
are not offered for installation from the app store...

On Wednesday 25 March 2015 23:12:36 Christian Reiner wrote:
> I fail to understand why some apps in the "app store" are not offered for
> activation in OC installations.
> My specific issue is with the two "Shorty" apps, published in an updated
> version some week ago. The apps are approved, claim to be compatible to the
> owncloud version (OC8 here), but do not appear in the app section of
> owncloud. Installing the apps manually works, but that cannot be an option
> for an app store. Things worked before with the same apps (before meaning
> in prior OC versions), so I assume there is something wrong with my
> implementation here. But I fail to find out what it is...

Anyone got a hint for me?

Thanks,
Christian Reiner (arkascha)