[owncloud-devel] Awesome!

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 19:44:06 GMT 2015

Hey all,

I was just working on my development report - going to cover all of February
at once. I just noticed why I'm having trouble catching up... In the period
January 1st to March 29 of this year, you all have merged 739 pull requests
in core, 120 of which were last week during the hackathon. Last year, in the
same period: 463. That's right, last week you did as much as in a month last
year.

And that is only core - I am writing about all repo's, so the numbers are
1350 vs 725. Feel my pain trying to keep up with you all?

I'm not saying move slower - of course not. Heck, work harder, make me beg
for help ;-)

https://github.com/owncloud/core/pulse

Enjoy your weekends,
Jos

PS I already want to beg a little: I'd appreciate tips and info on what
happened in ownCloud in February. Esp from the client teams and other
contributors to repositories that don't work exclusively via pull requests: I
only look at PR's, not at individual commits as that's just too much to go
over... So I miss what you do if it doesn't go in via a PR!