[owncloud-devel] Make app only visible to admins

Bernhard Posselt dev at bernhard-posselt.com
Tue May 5 11:46:12 GMT 2015

Apart from that (which is already built in and arguably gives you the
most flexibility) you can ofc also limit all requests to admins and only
create the navigation entry if the user is an admin. Just add an if
around the section where you add the navigation menu. For further
information check the dev docs.