[owncloud-devel] Make app only visible to admins

Jörn Friedrich Dreyer jfd at owncloud.com
Tue May 5 11:46:57 GMT 2015

Am 05.05.2015 um 13:36 schrieb Christopher Kreitz:
> Hi
>
> Thank you for your Answer.
> I am devellopping an app, and I want to add this feature to my app.
>
> Can someone please give me some documentattion about implementing this
> feature in my own app?
No special code needed. Just activate your app. It might be necessary to
reload the apps page to see the "enable only for specific
groups" option next to the deactivate button.

At least OC8 works like that.

cheers

Jörn

> Greetings
> Christopher
>

> Am 05.05.2015 um 13:32 schrieb Bernhard Posselt:
>> In the enabled apps section check the checkbox "enable only for specific
>> groups" and choose the admin group.
>>
>> On 05/05/2015 12:32 PM, Christopher Kreitz wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I am developping an app for my company.
>>>
>>> Now, i am searching for the feature to make the app only visible to
>>> administrators.
>>> Like the frature of the bookmark app or the calendar app.
>>>
>>> Can someone help me finding the feature in the devellopper documentation?
>>>
>>> Greetings Christopher

Jörn Friedrich Dreyer (jfd at owncloud.com)
Solutions Architect, Global Customer eXperience
ownCloud GmbH

Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!