[owncloud-devel] call for papers open

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:15:33 GMT 2015

Hi all,

This year we're running a call for papers for the conference!

After you have registered:
https://conference.owncloud.org/conference/oCC2015/register/new

you can shoot in a proposal here:
https://conference.owncloud.org/conference/oCC2015/proposal

Like last year, we're looking for lightning talks in which you share what you
and others are up to in your area of ownCloud with everybody else.

You can talk about what is going on in your app, or perhaps you've been busy
improving something in core or one of the clients! And general information
like tips on writing secure or faster code, how our infrastructure like
testing tools work or advanced git tips are all very much welcome.

We also are looking for workshops and longer technical talks. In the afternoon
we'll again run multiple tracks so people can pick what they need. If you have
some expertise to share, consider shooting in a technical talk or workshop.

You do NOT need to be a core ownCloud developer for any of this - as long as
you know what is going on you can share with others!

We also love to hear input on the program. You can share your thoughts,
requests or ideas in this poll: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JCD7YK5

Also, consider telling others to submit proposals!

Any other thoughts - reply here.

Cheers,
Jos