[owncloud-devel] Activity notification

Fedotov, Andriy (Citco) AFedotov at citco.com
Wed May 13 14:12:41 GMT 2015

Hi,

I'm doing a POC to see if ownCloud is a possible solution for our use case. We need to get informed about the new files uploaded to ownCloud by registered and non-registered users (via shared links). There will be a java program running on our end that will be processing these notifications.

At the moment, the only way to get "a new file got created" information seems to be the data in oc_activity table. We can scan this table for the new records and build our logic based on that.

The problem is that oc_activity table has the information for the files uploaded by the registered users only. Is there a way to enable saving such kind of information for non-registered users as well?

My request seems to be very similar to https://github.com/owncloud/activity/issues/177 but I want to know if there are any other workarounds at the moment to get informed about the creation of new files.

Thanks,
Andriy

Disclaimer link.  To see it, click the link below, or copy and paste it into your browser's address line.
http://www.citco.com/emaildisclaimer.htm