[owncloud-devel] Amazon Cloud Drive

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon May 18 13:33:38 GMT 2015

Hi all!!

At the conf here in Zagreb, somebody (Vedran Papes) came to me with the
question if there's a way to connect ownCloud to Amazon Cloud Drive (not S3).
He had found a work-around using:
https://github.com/yadayada/acd_cli

Quite cool, Python, but it works. In case any of you were looking for this -
here you go. If there's a better way, let me know.

The Backup-app idea came up too, having an app that can backup all of ownCloud
on an encrypted external storage location... Unfortunately Vedran wasn't at
home in PHP so we'll have to wait for somebody else to pick this challenge up
:D

Cheers,

Jos