[owncloud-devel] time to book hotels before it gets too expensive

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon May 18 15:03:42 GMT 2015

hi ownClouders,

We already have almost 70 registrations for the conference (awesome!!) and I
have just put some hotel information on our conf website:
http://owncloud.org/conf

*Book your hotel*
It is time to start booking: I have reserved some rooms but most of the two
dozen hotels I called (!!!) were full! So at the very least, prices will be
going up if you don't book soon.

I would of course also suggest you book your flight or train.

*money stuff*: if you contribute to ownCloud and can't make it to the
conference for financial reasons, we might be able to help you. Shoot me an
email!

*videos*
In the mean time, for those of you who haven't seen it yet, I've been
publishing the interviews we did last year at the conference. The first 5 are
out and more is coming:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdDXIYB06lk&list=PLtZe22ggl2YB0XQKhPvTr2lXEeypL6oNy

Watch and share them!

*talks and registration*
This is also the time to start thinking more about giving a talk or workshop.
Ideally, we have all major areas of ownCloud covered, especially if there have
been significant changes lately. Encryption 2.0, the work on performance,
security, apps like the Music and Calendar app etc - if you worked on those,
shoot in a talk proposal!

If you have not yet registered, this is also the time to do so.

You can find all the info needed on http://owncloud.org/conf and can send me a
mail if you have questions!

Greetings and see you in Berlin,

Jos