[owncloud-devel] You're all awesome...

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:49:35 GMT 2015

... and it'd be nice to show a bit more of that ;-)

This is my semi-regular call to get people added to owncloud.org/contact! This
isn't exclusively for people writing blogs: I'd love to have all ownCloud
contributors there. Really.

Send me:
 your first and last name,
 nick,
 a short self description,
 a few keywords about what you do in ownCloud ("news app maintainer" etc),
 at least a 200x200 pic of yourself (or your avatar)

and one or more of these:
 a country and city where you live
 blog URL
 RSS URL (a label/filter for ownCloud is useful but not mandatory)
 and social media:
  twitter handle
  facebook handle
  diaspora URL
  github username
  identi.ca username

And I can add you.

Yes, Jan tb, Oparoz, rullzer, take this personal. And everybody else who isn't
there yet.

!!!!

mail me here or on my .com address (jos at oc.com).