[owncloud-devel] Spouses & kids at the conf

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Fri May 29 09:10:07 GMT 2015

Hi all,

Many open source conferences these days provide something entertaining for
spouses and kids of the visitors so everybody can focus. There's plenty to do
in Berlin but I still would like to ask - is this something you all think we
should try to do?

I could set up a wiki page where we can gather some ideas and suggestions of
things to do so our partners can perhaps team up and go somewhere all
together to talk about us behind our backs.

For example, Sunday in Berlin means visiting Mauerpark - there's an awesome
flee market there and lots of musicians and artisans in the park, totally
cool and worth visiting.

Other thoughts are welcome, too. What do you think, should I set up something
or can't anybody imagine why you'd bring somebody to *Berlin*? ;-)

Let me know what you think.
Jos