[owncloud-devel] Want to contribute to your project

Raghu Nayyar raghu.nayyar.007 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 06:17:20 GMT 2015

Hi Angela,

ownCloud is an open-source project so we accept contributions from
everyone! We have an android app[1], so you can consider going through it
once. In the issue tracker, there are several issues tagged with Junior
Jobs[2] which you are there for new developers to get used to the project.
So, you can contribute there.

[1]: https://github.com/owncloud/android/
[2]:
https://github.com/owncloud/android/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22Junior+Job%22