[owncloud-devel] Update available via admin interface

Chris fisch.666 at gmx.de
Tue Nov 17 05:16:39 GMT 2015

Hi,

why is everyone thinking that if someone is answering somewhere that he is
instantly speaking for the project.

I'm not speaking for the project oC, i'm not related to ownCloud inc. at
all, i'm not a developer and i'm also not releasing anything ;-)

The post above was just my personal thinking about that.

> So please explain, in which release channel does 8.2 belong exactly?

In none i would say. It probably will hit "stable" as soon as it is "ready
for home users at minimal risk“. I don't see a problem here...