[owncloud-devel] Fwd: Changing the file sharing configuration options via API

Vincent Petry pvince81 at owncloud.com
Thu Nov 19 09:27:21 GMT 2015

Hi,

Those settings are stored in the "oc_appconfig" table with the app id
"core".

So you might be able to modify these values by using the following:
\OC::$server->getAppConfig()->setValue('core',
'shareapi_allow_mail_notification', 'yes');

Or if you want to do this from the command line:
"occ config:app:set core shareapi_allow_mail_notification --value="no""

Cheers,

Vincent