[owncloud-devel] Fwd: Changing the file sharing configuration options via API

Arkadiusz Kaliwoda arkadiusz.kaliwoda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:37:41 GMT 2015

Hi Vincent,

Thank you very much for support!

Unfortunately ./occ does not show the config:app:set option. Please see
below the output. Is it something that i need to enable or maybe have oc in
maintenance mode?

The 2nd question is if there exists "walk" api command so i can see what
are the API attribute available to be configured per app.

Thanks a lot
Kali

app
 app:check-code                  check code to be compliant
 app:disable                     disable an app
 app:enable                      enable an app
 app:list                        List all available apps
background
 background:ajax                 Use ajax to run background jobs
 background:cron                 Use cron to run background jobs
 background:webcron              Use webcron to run background jobs
db
 db:convert-type                 Convert the ownCloud database to the newly
configured one
 db:generate-change-script       generates the change script from the
current connected db to db_structure.xml
encryption
 encryption:disable              Disable encryption
 encryption:enable               Enable encryption
 encryption:list-modules         List all available encryption modules
 encryption:set-default-module   Set the encryption default module
 encryption:status               Lists the current status of encryption
files
 files:cleanup                   cleanup filecache
 files:scan                      rescan filesystem
l10n
 l10n:createjs                   Create javascript translation files for a
given app
maintenance
 maintenance:mode                set maintenance mode
 maintenance:repair              repair this installation
 maintenance:singleuser          set single user mode
user
 user:add                        adds a user
 user:delete                     deletes the specified user
 user:lastseen                   shows when the user was logged it last time
 user:report                     shows how many users have access
 user:resetpassword              Resets the password of the named user