[owncloud-devel] Fwd: Changing the file sharing configuration options via API

Arkadiusz Kaliwoda arkadiusz.kaliwoda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 12:10:44 GMT 2015

Thank you very much Vincent.

Works like charm

mysql> select * from oc_appconfig where appid = 'core';
+-------+--------------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------+
| appid | configkey                            |
configvalue                                         |
+-------+--------------------------------------+-----------------------------------------------------+
| core  | incoming_server2server_share_enabled |
yes                                                 |
| core  | installedat                          |
1447913981.7271                                     |
| core  | lastcron                             |
1447934746                                          |
| core  | lastupdateResult                     |
{"version":{},"versionstring":{},"url":{},"web":{}} |
| core  | lastupdatedat                        |
1447923820                                          |
| core  | outgoing_server2server_share_enabled |
yes                                                 |
| core  | public_files                         |
files_sharing/public.php                            |
| core  | public_gallery                       |
gallery/public.php                                  |
| core  | public_webdav                        |
files_sharing/publicwebdav.php                      |
| core  | remote_files                         |
files/appinfo/remote.php                            |
| core  | remote_webdav                        |
files/appinfo/remote.php                            |
| core  | shareapi_allow_mail_notification     |
yes                                                 |
| core  | shareapi_allow_public_notification   |
yes                                                 |
| core  | shareapi_exclude_groups              |
no                                                  |
14 rows in set (0.00 sec)

Kali