[owncloud-devel] User Provisioning API - changing user info

coreymj reg at pathrider.ca
Fri Nov 20 23:15:15 GMT 2015

Ok - I found out some more information on my attempt to change a user's
display name via the User Provisioning API.  After accounting for a type in
the documentation, this is what my curl query looks like:

curl "https://admin:admin@localhost/owncloud/ocs/v1.php/cloud/users/juser"
-d key="display" -d value="Joe User" -k -v

Then I discovered the '-v' param, and sure enough:

> POST /owncloud/ocs/v1.php/cloud/users/juser HTTP/1.1
< HTTP/1.1 405 Method Not Allowed

Anyone have an idea why this is not allowed?

Thanks!
Corey.