[owncloud-devel] awesomeness

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 09:52:57 GMT 2015

Hi all,

I thought this was funny:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AaronBrownGrumpyOldMan/posts/CiJZYHDg5SL

User runs an ownCloud server for 50 users. At his company, owncloud.org domain is blocked because the corporate IT overlords want to block "cloud services". Obviously to anybody on this list - blocking owncloud.org is rather pointless in that regard, we offer no such services. Interestingly, the users' * own* ownCloud instance, running on another URL which isn't associated to a known cloud service, is happily serving about 50 users ;-)

Hehe...
Everything I do and say is based on my view of the world today. I am not responsible for changes in the world, nor my view on it. Everything I say is meant in a positive and friendly way, unless explicitly stated otherwise.