[owncloud-devel] Want to contribute to your project

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 10:16:51 GMT 2015

On Monday 09 November 2015 00:02:32 angela ebirim wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm currently learning to develop Android apps and would like to contribute
> to your open source project.
>
> I have the following questions:-
>
> 1) Do you accept contributions from beginners in Android dev such as myself
>
> 2) If yes, which pending issues could I begin to tackle?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Angela

Hi Angela, did you find an issue among the list Raghu provided which suited you? Just curious ;-)

Cheers,
Jos
Everything I do and say is based on my view of the world today. I am not responsible for changes in the world, nor my view on it. Everything I say is meant in a positive and friendly way, unless explicitly stated otherwise.