[owncloud-devel] Want to contribute to your project

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 15:35:56 GMT 2015

On Monday 23 November 2015 13:57:53 angela ebirim wrote:
> Hi Jos,
>
> I don't recall the list that Raghu sent me.
>
> If possible, can you please forward this to me as I would really like to
> begin contributing.

Hi Angela,

Here's the list:
https://github.com/owncloud/android/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22Junior+Job%22

These are tagged as Junior Job by the Android developers because they feel these are relatively easy and can be a good way to start contributing. You can ask questions to the developers in these issues while you work on tackling them. They should reply, worst case within a few days, if not, please ask here or ping me directly!

See https://github.com/owncloud/android/blob/master/SETUP.md for some information on how to get started with the Android app ;-)

Thanks for your interest and have fun!
Jos