[owncloud-devel] Want to contribute to your project

Jan-Christoph Borchardt jan at owncloud.com
Mon Nov 23 19:55:40 GMT 2015

Hey Angela, you can find some starter issues in our Android app
repository, with the label »Junior Job«:
https://github.com/owncloud/android/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22Junior+Job%22

You are also very welcome in our IRC channels #owncloud-android and
#owncloud-dev where contributors hang out and can answer any
questions. :) Cheers!

angela ebirim – Mon., 23. November 2015 14:59