[owncloud-devel] Conf update

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 06:20:55 GMT 2015

hey peoples,

Welcome to September 2015 ;-)

I've updated https://owncloud.org/conf/ with our awesome new group photo
(click to see it big). We didn't have hundreds of participants but the photo
is nonetheless 40% bigger and badder - I counted 96 people, last year 56 made
it to the group pic.

I've published a 2nd blog about the conf, (on owncloud.org/news and linked on
the conf page) and lower on the page I put some links to articles in the press
about the announcements at the conference. I'll update it today with some more
links!

Keep cool, we still have 3 days to go. How's github doing, are we managing our
issues? Those of you not there, aren't you sorry you didn't move that
holiday/baby/marriage to another date? :-P

Stay awesome,