[owncloud-devel] tonight @ the conf

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 10:55:30 GMT 2015

Heya,

I've got a suggestion: how about we hang, eat and drink tonight at:
Club der Visionäre, Am Flutgraben 2, Berlin

Map:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/52.49672/13.45003

Public transport planning:
http://fahrinfo.bvg.de/Fahrinfo/bin/query.bin/en?from=10623%20Berlin-Charlottenburg,%20Str.%20des%2017.
%20Juni%20136!%26REQ0JourneyStopsSA1=2%26to=12435%20Berlin-Alt-Treptow,
%20Am%20Flutgraben%202!%26REQ0JourneyStopsZA1=2%26getstop=1%26

It's a nice beer garden, pretty lights and stuff at night - very much worth a
visit.

Cheers,
Jos