[owncloud-devel] change of plans for restaurant...

Jos Poortvliet jospoortvliet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 17:01:41 GMT 2015

Hi, I hope this doesn't come too late - the weather sucks so we decided it's
better to go for an indoor place.
This is across the street from the university, pretty much:

Ming's Jiaozi, hotpot and more
Otto-Suhr-Allee 11-13
10585 Berlin

We can go now or a bit later - we told them we'd arrive over the next hour.

See you there?