[owncloud-devel] Url Loop in OC 8.1

Jose Luis Algara osotranquilo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 11:01:52 GMT 2015

Hello.

My name is Jose Luis.
I'm starting to develop a new application for owncloud, and I can not do
something basic.... open a new url.

I read everything I could before making the query here, appreciate some
help to get started.

My code:

In routes.php

return [
    'routes' => [
  ['name' => 'page#index', 'url' => '/', 'verb' => 'GET'],
  ['name' => 'page#codigo', 'url' => '/codigohoy', 'verb' => 'GET'],
    ]
];

In pagecontroler.php

public function codigo() {
        return new TemplateResponse('hucodigos', 'codigo');
}

In codigo.php Basic HTML

The problem is that while attempting to open the address
/owncloud/index.php/apps/hucodigos/codigohoy the browser goes into a loop
and displays an error ( ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS ) page instead.
In Chorme I can see that the generated URL is:
http://localhost/owncloud/index.php?redirect_url=%2Fowncloud%2Findex.php%2Fapps%2Fhucodigos%2Fcodigohoy

Thanks a lot for the help.