[owncloud-devel] Integration into CMS (esp. Drupal)

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Tue Sep 8 12:15:14 GMT 2015

Very interesting.
I can’t give you detailed advice how to architecture this without diving deeper into this projects. But I few thought.

- This integration should be developed as an ownCloud app so that it i properly capsulated without patching the ownCloud core
- Could be done in github in the ownCloud organization if this this is useful for more people. Can’t say at the moment.
- The hooks should work. Please check the ownCloud developer documentation for more information.

Let me know if you have more questions :-)

Frank