[owncloud-devel] Integration into CMS (esp. Drupal)

Jürgen Haas jurgenhaas at paragon-es.de
Wed Sep 9 06:29:19 GMT 2015

I have started with the ocdev tool and got a first Drupal plugin enabled
in my local ownCloud instance. I also get to the point where I am
successfully registering file hooks but they never fire.

@Frank, if you don'T mind would you please have a look at
git at gitlab.paragon-es.de:owncloud/drupal.git ? Maybe it's a simple
mistake but I could figure it out.

Jürgen