[owncloud-devel] Help out in releasing a new contacts app version

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Wed Sep 9 07:36:57 GMT 2015

Indeed. And in fact there are a few more fixes for which I have created
pull requests and which have been verified by users to work.

By now, the whole situation gets confusing and annoying as there are
repeated new issues posted for which there are PRs already and also you
have to keep track who has added which PR manually...

I guess if no one from owncloud side steps up the contacts app will be
dead soon and should be pulled...

-Gerald