[owncloud-devel] Help out in releasing a new contacts app version

mark.ziegler at rakekniven.de mark.ziegler at rakekniven.de
Wed Sep 9 09:52:15 GMT 2015

Hello Malte, Tom and others.

Nice to have the summary and roadmap on where it is going.

The original topic was that there are small fixes are present (PRs and
tested by users).
And if somebody of the owncloud app crew can relese these small fixes.

I am not familiar with app releasing.
Who has the rights to do that? Who can merge the PR to apps repo?
Does this take an hour or more?

Maybe someone can step in?

Cheers,
Mark