[owncloud-devel] Integration into CMS (esp. Drupal)

interfaSys sàrl info at interfasys.ch
Wed Sep 9 13:01:05 GMT 2015

Most of the features of OpenPhoto will be integrated in Gallery over the
next couple of years, so you may end up with a duplicate in 2017, but
still great if you need something next year :)

If the core share API is too slow, you could try the Gallery API:
https://github.com/owncloud/gallery/issues/5

Cheers,

Olivier