[owncloud-devel] Help out in releasing a new contacts app version

Tobia De Koninck tobia at ledfan.be
Wed Sep 9 14:44:23 GMT 2015

Hey

@gvde and others I just tested and merged some PR's. But only the one
which I can test. I also merged your backports and tested on my 8.1
installation.

Please give the contacts app a good test again to see if there are no
regressions. Please re-test you PR's again but now with merged inside
the master branch :)

Then you can ask Lukas Reschke (https://github.com/LukasReschke) (maybe
best on IRC)  to publish the app to the appstore.

Thanks for your patches.

P.s. I also changed the settings of travis. For some reason the "build
pushes" were disabled. I re-enabled them, I hope this is okay.

Cheers