[owncloud-devel] Help out in releasing a new contacts app version

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Thu Sep 10 05:43:06 GMT 2015

Hi!

Thanks a lot! I was loosing hope... ;-)

I have added some explanation to #1005 on how to test it. I hope that
helps to understand it and verify it's working.

I also created a new PR to fix the validate function which destroyed
those perfectly fine 4.0 PHOTO uris and at the same time "downgraded"
4.0 cards to 3.0.

This caused problems with 4.0 clients uploading photos and possibly more.

For what it's worth: I have all my PRs integrated on my owncloud
instance and have no problems with them though I must admit I don't
really have a big diversity of clients to test with...

Thanks again and lets hope that soon we'll be able to close a whole
bunch of those open issues on github...

-Gerald