[owncloud-devel] php 32 bit (arm) filemtime issue

Boris Ribalkin ribalkin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 13:54:17 GMT 2015

Sorry, I thought you also applied the fix from php website. If you did not
and this is your original error message then probably you are facing a bit
different issue because filemtime owncloud function right now does not use
stat Linux app.

But anyway your error tells that stat app you have does not support -c
option. Try running 'stat --help' in your server shell.