[owncloud-devel] Compiled for windows (Installer), no errors. Missing DLL on run?

EamonnDH eamonnhayden at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 00:07:05 GMT 2015

I've compiled everything fine, client version 1.8.1 using OpenSUSE 12.2, no
real problems there.
Only issue is when I run the compiled installer on my Windows PC, it
installs OK, but when I run it I am told "The program can't start because
libcrypto-35.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program
to fix this problem."
This message is repeated twice for libcrypto-35.dll, then for
libharfbuzz-0.dll and Qt5Positioning.dll
Please help!?! What have I done wrong? How can I get my client working?