[owncloud-devel] Change LDAP Server cause datamigration

Kägi Adrian adrian.kaegi at dvbern.ch
Tue Sep 15 11:50:43 GMT 2015

Hi
The usernames would change from windows DLN to UPN. And in this case, I guess to change all the database related records which reference to the userid.
What would happen to the data folders? The name of the datafolder is for some users the UUID or the username. This has to change as well?

Best regards
Adrian