[owncloud-devel] Correct solution to disable synchronization completely via client for all users?

Martin crysman Zahradník crysman at seznam.cz
Tue Apr 5 16:52:49 GMT 2016

Thank you, but ... if I do not have the owncloud enterprise with file
firewall... how do I do that (that is: /disable all remote clients
(desktop/mobile applications) synchronizations except for internet
browser access to ownCloud/)?

The only way I am aware of now is renaming the status.php to something
else, which is not very nice "solution"...

If I can achieve this with my genuine server firewall... the client
(remote device application) uses HTTPS, if I am correct (?) - so I
cannot disable https connections, because doing so would also disable
owncloud web usage :/

Does this all mean that renaming it is the only way?
Will it stay so?
Any plans to extend occ:maintenance?

Thanks!
McZ

/Martin crysman Zahradník/
/www:/ crysmanovo.blogspot.com <http://crysmanovo.blogspot.com>
/e-mail:/ crysman at seznam.cz
/jabber:/ crysman at jabber.org
/Google talk/hangout:/ crysmanovo at gmail.com
/facebook:/ no way!
/Skype:/ no way! using Ekiga - SIP:crysman at ekiga.net
running GNU/Linux Xubuntu
Jak kupovat zodpovědně vejce (nejen) o Velikonocích?
<http://crysmanovo.blogspot.com/2016/03/jak-kupovat-zodpovedne-vejce-nejen-o.html>