[owncloud-devel] Static compile owncloudcmd independently of desktop client.

Filip Dorosz filip.dorosz at rapidrage.com.pl
Tue Apr 19 13:03:46 GMT 2016

Hello there.

I hope this is a good place to ask.

Me together with some folks are doing owncloud sync app for Ubuntu Touch
[1][2] using QML, Qt and owncloud-client-cmd. I managed to get
owncloud-client-cmd (owncloudcmd) running independently of system Qt
libraries by stuffing all needed by owncloudcmd libs in one dir and
adjusting LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable.

How ever I wanted to build owncloudcmd statically with all needed libs
so I no longer need to adjust this variable.

I know that owncloud-client source is located in [3] and that built
process described in [4] build desktop and cli clients.
I already have all dependencies installed but  I fail miserably when
trying to static compile it. (normal compilation works flawless)

What are per-requirement to static compile owncloud-client?

Any help would be greatly welcome.

Regards,
Filip Dorosz

--